When participating in a project that originates outside of the College of Communication and Information, please contact the CCI Research office immediately by either sending an email to email@example.com or calling CCI Research at (850) 644-4109. The CCI Research Office assists in the planning and preparation of Non-CCI proposals as well.
What to know before Contacting the CCI Research Office:
- Who is the lead Principal Investigator and what is the location of the project?
- What is the program announcement number and/or website of the sponsor?
- What is the title of the funding opportunity?
- What is your role on the project?
- How much effort can you devote to this project? Will you have that time available?
- Have you determined the amount of IDC to return to CCI?
- What is the other university of FSU lead Principal Investigator deadline date?
- What type of funding is it? Federal, private, state?
- Is it a subcontract that needs to be developed?
- What information from the CCI Research Office will you need?