Leading for the greater good
The College of Communication & Information (CCI) was created by the efforts of two colleges with strong traditions of preparing graduates who are outstanding leaders.
Maintaining strong relations between the College (both old and new), its alumni and its friends will help all of us by strengthening the academic programs and reputation of the new College, and creating opportunities for students, graduates and friends.
Within this section of the web site you will find:
- Stories about our alumni, friends and their accomplishments
- Upcoming events
- Links to the CCI Connection newsletters and archive highlighting many activities in which students, faculty and alumni are involved
- Opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others by:
- Helping others take advantage of the College’s academic programs
- Supporting education and/or research via annual giving and major gifts
- Helping build an alumni & student support network
- Joining the College of Communication & Information LinkedIn Group
- Becoming an active member of the CCI community
No matter how or when you were a part of the FSU community, you remain a partner in our continued success and we would love to hear from you.
Larry Dennis, CCI Dean & Helena G. Sims, Leadership Board Chairman